Saturday, March 11, 2006

11 Mar 2006

Dear Friends and family,

Thankyou for your prayers during this time of recovery. I came home from the hospital 13 days ago. What a blessing to be home, although I don't do a whole lot. I have this blood pressure issue. I am fine while lying down, when I sit my blood pressure drops and when I stand it drops about 30-50%. So I get dizzy when I stand and try to walk. THe Dr. has required an adult to be with me 24hrs. since I do get dizzy.

I am a little discouraged at this point. The Dr. is baffled about the blood pressure. I am receiving 2 litres of fluid through IV a day. Please pray that the blood pressure would be regulated.

I took a walk around the block with Gene today what a beautiful day for a walk. I am not supposed to be walking until the blood pressure is under control but I feel that at some point I need to increase my endurance. I think I am fine if someone is with me.

My youngest sister is coming today to stay next week. Gene can finally get back to work. The initial report of the bone marrow biopsy is good, no leukemia. They are further testing it to see if my sister's DNA is the dominant one in my body. We don't have those results yet.

Thanks for praying,

CHeryl

No comments: