Wednesday, November 1, 2006

1 Nov 2006

Dear Friends and family,

The transfusion went well. I received the lukecytes about 8:00p.m. It took as long to process them as it did for Sandy to donate them.

I am at the apartment right now. It is so good to be out of the hospital. I feel like a free person. I feel good, tired but good.

Thanks to all who are praying for our family. Sandy decided to stay on over the weekend so that Gene could run home and see the kids. They will be thrilled. He should be there about 9:00 tonight.

I have to go to the clinic everyday for awhile, still beter than being in the hospital.

Sandy is doing well also, I guess since she didn't have to take the shots it went better, she was tired yesterday but is well today. We are contemplating doing some sewing. I brought my machine up here so I would have something to do. I love sewing and Sandy always cuts the patterns out-I don't have the stamina to stand that long but I can sit and sew.

Please pray:
For our kids both families as they are missing their moms
For safety on the road for Gene as he travels home and back
that the cells take and this the last of the procedures I have to deal with.
Safe flight home for Sandy

Thanks for praying,

Cheryl

No comments: