Monday, October 30, 2006

30 Oct 2006

Hello to all,

Gene has gone back to the apartment for the night but I wanted to get this out. Thanks for all the support we have already received. The prayers are so appreciated. So we call on you once again.

Tomorrow, Oct. 31, Wednesday, Is the day of the transplant. I am not sure when I will be getting the cells. Sandy will be hooked up from 8:00 a.m. for approximately 6 hours. She will have a needle in each arm. I definately think she has the hard part tomorrow. I then receive the cells in the same way you receive blood. Pretty easy on my end.

We are asking again for "corporate prayer" since we don't have an exact time, we are asking for people to pray between 2:00 and 7:00 p.m. thanks again to those who have been prayer warriors for us.

Pray this will be the final fix.
Please pray that I will be completely healed
Pray that all goes well so I can be released from the hospital on Wed.
Pray for the kids, both Sandy's and ours. as they miss their parents

Once released I have to "live" here for 2-3 weeks and go the clinic daily,pray that will be sooner than later.

The doctor said I look great tne he is thrilled with how well I went throuth the last chemo.

Thanks for praying,


Cheryl

No comments: