Thursday, October 20, 2005

20 Oct 2005

Hello all,
Gene built this list so I am not sure who all "made the list" If you want to be left off the list just e-mail and I'll have Gene take your name off.

It is day 4 of the chemo thereapy, all that means is that bag number 4 has been started as an iv I have three more. After the 7 have run their course then I will have another bone morrow biopsy-yes they are extremely painful, but now being clued in about the drugs, I will definately be sedated for the next one. The Dr. said the biopsy on Mon the 24th, tested to see that it is clear of anything, leukemia, blood cells etc. The Chemo isn't smart just strong, it kills the good with the bad. Depending what the biopsy shows I may be in for another 7 day Chemo, or they will begin building up my own blood cells. It is truly a wait and see story.

Meanwhile i am feeling well, I actually feel better than I had before I came in here-go figure they are pumping my body with poision and i feel better. I need to rest at night better, although I did rest well last night. I am tired this morning and had a little feeling of nausea, but the medicine took care of that.

I don't have much of an appetite, but maybe that will change when Sandy bings the See's candy.

The kids are doing as well as can be expected. They want to be up here more,and still maintain their regular schedules, which is wise, but with it being an hour drive Gene doesn't want to bring than up stay awhile and run them back home so they can get to dance. We will have to figure something out.

I was fitted for a wig for when I lose my hair, haven't lost a significant amount yet. I don't know what is wrong this place thaty had no Ronald McDonald wigs so I had to settle for something different. Hope it's as cute as a Ronnie wig.


Well, I am going to try to get this sent. I am not too great with the computer but see how this goes


Love,
Cheri

No comments: