Thursday, July 20, 2006

20 Jul 2006

To All,

Well, here we are back again at the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. Things are going as expected. My room has a nice view of the state capital building and of lake Mendota. The doctors are going to perform a bone marrow biopsy later today and then start the Chemo Therapy again. The Chemo Therapy will be administered through an IV for 5 days, 24 hours a day. After that, depending on how I am holding up they may keep me for a short while longer or send me home. Two weeks after the last day of the Chemo Therapy treatment they will do another bone marrow biopsy to see if the lukemia (cancer) is in remission. If it is in remission then they will move on to my second stem cell transplant. If it isn't in remission...well I don't know...we will cross that bridge if and when it comes.

For those of you who would care to call, write or visit see my contact information below:

University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Attn: Cheryl Cummins - B6/###
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Madison, WI 53792

Direct room phone number - (608) ###-####

That is all we know so far, but promise to keep you posted and please continue to pray for our family.

Thanks for praying.

Cheryl

No comments: