Thursday, February 2, 2006

2 Feb 2006

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for your continuted prayers. I have one more round of Radiation. I sit still for 12 minutes, then they come into the room flip the cart around and 12 minutes on the other side. It is totally painless. It is the 8th round.

The Dr. says I am doing well, I feel really strong.

The transplant will be tomorrow. If they get enough stem cells today it will between 9:00-10:30 in the morning. If not enough are collected it will be around 12:30 or 1:00 after they harvest more stem cells. Pray for Sandy, her joints are achey and she says she had flu like sypmptoms. I sometimes forget the other side of the equation. She will experience some relief after they harvest the stem cells today but will feel better tomorrow.

I am able to have visitiors and feel up to them. Next week is supposed to be the most difficult in terms of how I feel. We will keep you updated.

Pray for God's continued stength,
stem cells won't be rejected by my body
Strength for Gene, Emily and Michael
Rest, and complete recovery from the luekemia

Thanks,

Cheryl

No comments: